Trees enhance the beauty of a place; moreover, they create a healthy environment around you. You can consider tree service to plant new ones and for old tree removal, trees are beneficial in the hot weather they protect us from direct sunlight, and when we do not need them we send them to GM Carpenters who cut them into small pieces and make beautiyful furniture for us . But what if you do not have enough space to grow trees?
Those who love to have trees but don’t have enough space can consider Bonsai trees. These are cute little trees that you can keep in containers. The word Bonsai is of Japanese origin, which refers to growing and cultivating small trees that are just like large trees. These little trees are very easy to maintain.
Things to consider
There are some factors that are necessary to be considered to grow a Bonsai plant. These are as follows:
- Climate: you need to pick the species that can survive in your climate.
- Indoor/outdoor: it is a very important factor, so need to figure out the first where do you want to place it.
- Pot: without a good pot, it is almost impossible to grow and maintain a Bonsai plant, so be careful while choosing one.
How to grow?
If you are going to start from seeds, it can take for about 3 years to grow. Here is how you can grow them:
- First of all, you need seeds after you get some, keep them at a cold place for a few weeks. It will improve quality.
- After one or two months of storing, find a suitable soil for them, and add some fertilizer. It would be better to use natural fertilizer.
- Now sow the seeds, it is better to plant seeds in the autumn season so that they can grow for the whole summer.
- Take care of them, and one day, you will have a beautifully grown Bonsai tree.
Taking care of a Bonsai tree
Growing a Bonsai plant makes your place look beautiful. You have to take care of them, just like other trees. Remove large branches and regularly remove dead leaves. If you find weeds